Thai Airways International Public Company Limited is a national enterprise subordinated to the Ministry of Transport. It is a public company registered in The Securities Exchange of Thailand since 1991 with the Ministry of Finance as a dominance shareholder at more than 50%.
We operate the airlines business that transport passengers, goods, parcels and postal through air transportation via Thai major cities to the primary cities around the world from schedule flights to charter flights and through our alliances with Suvarnabhumi Airport as the main hub for all flight routes.
Other than airlines business that is our main business, we have other related business and support our airfreight both in business unit model and joint venture model; contain with
▪ Passengers service, products service, pre-flight and post-flight preparation
▪ In-flight meals and beverages service
▪ Aircraft maintenance service ▪ Flight administrator service
▪ Duty-free products and souvenir merchandise
▪ Travel and traveling support service
▪ Flight service attendants training service (Joint venture)
▪ Workforce provider service (Joint venture)
▪ Aircraft fuel service (Joint venture)
▪ Seat booking and reservation service (Joint venture)
Vision, Value and Mission
As the national airline, we announce our vision to set our goal to public and use it as the guideline for all units to achieve the same goal “The First Choice Carrier with Touches of THAI”. While focusing on building shared value to raise the main value e.g. focus on customer satisfaction building, operation under effective capital and budget through flexibility to support the change of circumstance in business operation and to create a response to confederate with balance. We announce our mission to show our determination and ask all confederates to perform as follows
▪ To serve a holistic airfreight for domestic and international markets while focusing on standard, safety, convenience and service that reflect Thai identity to deliver the valuable and dependable products along with strengthen impressions and good relationship with customers.
▪ To supervise the business according to international standard to create a sustainable growth to the organization and create high revenue to shareholders
▪ To create a strong culture of the organization of learning, to realize about customers’ importance and to strengthen the abilities, skills and responsibility along with accumulate organization relationship with its employees to bring the best out of all workforce.
▪ To help, strengthen and response to society and environment as a national airline.
Please visit www.thaiairways.com for more information.