A platform for proptech, fintech, artificial intelligence, big data, smart building, smart cities, global economy and ASEAN integration
The PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit, held on 8-9 November 2018 at the Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok, was the premier gathering of top-level business leaders and decision- makers to exchange ideas, build partnerships, gain industry insights, and discover the best industry practices in Asia.
Designed to ‘educate, innovate and inspire,’ the Summit focuses on advancements in property technology and digital innovation, featuring keynote speeches and panel discussions that are interspersed with shorter talks and presentations, as well as international networking lunch and coffee breaks, with early evening cocktails to end the day.
Our two-day Summit was a very empowering platform that covered essential topics in proptech, fintech, artificial intelligence, big data, smart building, smart cities, global economy and the ASEAN market integration. Together we:
- Heard from keynotes speakers – The Economist’s Andrew Staples, ‘The Edge’ in Amsterdam architect/designer Ron Bakker, JLL’s George Thomas, and Arup Group’s Chintan Raveshia.
- Learned about the ASEAN Smart Cities Network initiative from VIP guest H.E. Dr. Aladdin D. Rillo, Deputy Secretary-General for ASEAN Economic Community
- Exchanged viewpoints with regional experts Charles Reed Anderson, Smart Dubai’s Dr Okan Geray, FinFabrik’s Dr Florian M. Spiegl, Smart Cities Council ANZ’s Adam Beck, World Green Building Council’s Joelle Chen, Savills’ Christopher J. Marriott, CBRE’s Vikram Kohli, and McKinsey & Company’s Ani Bhalekar.
- Discovered industry trends with fintech advisor Phonpimol Pathomsak, Hitachi Consulting‘s Andrew Hamilton, One Bangkok’s Anthony Arundell, Ananda Development’s Dr. Yong Chern Chet, Anjuke/58Group’s Jeff Ye, Juwai’s Carrie Law, Altair’s Pradeep Moraes, Chec Port City Colombo’s Liang Thow Ming, Cushman & Wakefield’s Ho Chee Kit, and IBM’s Pawasut Seewirot.
- Celebrated disruption and entrepreneurship with HUBBA’s Archawat Chareonsilp, Property Flow’s Jostein Aksnes, HOMA’s Pennie Lim, and PropertyGuru’s CTO Manav Kamboj, who presented the inaugural Tech Innovation Award to Singapore-based startup igloohome.
Watch the highlights:
PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit opens its 2021 virtual edition with calls to harness the power of data to revolutionise the sector
Data-driven insights underpin timely conversations on proptech, green building, urban resilience, smart cities, and sustainability
PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit’s first Digital White Paper tackles the fundamentals of responsible building
Green and climate heroes join forces to discuss how Asia Pacific can weather the current environmental crises and the looming effects of climate change