New accolade sets a benchmark for transformative technology and showcases creative disruption
Nominations are flooding in for the PropertyGuru Tech Innovation Award, which debuts this year to recognise and celebrate the most outstanding tech companies that are revolutionising the real estate industry in Asia.
Designed to set a new benchmark for excellence in property-related technology, the nominated companies are carefully selected by a panel of expert judges and the products and services that qualify for assessment will go on to compete in a live final event at the PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit 2018.
“Finalists will be given a 10-minute speaking slot to showcase their technology in front of some of the most influential people in Asian real estate ,” explains Manav Kamboj, chief technology officer at PropertyGuru Group and head of the judging panel. “After the presentations, an independent judging panel will offer fair and transparent critiques for all entrants before announcing the winners.”
Six highly respected professionals will join Manav Kamboj on the Tech Innovation Award judging panel:
- Dr. Pun-Arj Chairatana (PAC) is the Executive Director of National Innovation Agency (NIA), Thailand, which has been recognised as the country’s pioneer in the fields of foresight and innovation management
- Chalermpol Tuchinda (Charles), is Director of Software Park Thailand, which fosters innovation creation for new businesses and tech start-ups
- Jack FitzGerald is Senior Development Manager at Lendlease Singapore and part of the team behind Propell Asia, Singapore’s first PropTech accelerator
- Pennie Lim is Founder & CEO, of HOMA, which enables the construction and renovation industry to progress into a more affordable and effective sourcing and repurposing
- Amarit Charoenphan is CEO of Hubba Coworking Space and Co-founder of Techsauce.cc, Thailand’s largest co-working community and leading technology media, respectively
- Jostein Aksnes is Founder & CEO of Property Flow and 7 Peaks Software, providing services to enterprises and growth start-ups globally.
The Tech Innovation Award will be integrated into Day One agenda at the Asia Real Estate Summit 2018, which is returning for its fourth annual edition on 8-9 November 2018. ARES is the largest gathering of c-level professionals from the region’s real estate sector. Some 300 delegates attend the event, which this year will be hosted at The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok.
Entries already submitted for the award include various real estate related apps, as well as software tools that utilise AI, VR and other future-oriented technologies. Winners of the prestigious new award will receive a special trophy and will also have the opportunity to use the winner’s logo across all their marketing materials and earn the international recognition they deserve.
Entries for the Tech Innovation Award are open until 30 September 2018. Companies interested in taking part in the live final should visit asiarealestatesummit.com/innovation.
PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit opens its 2021 virtual edition with calls to harness the power of data to revolutionise the sector
Data-driven insights underpin timely conversations on proptech, green building, urban resilience, smart cities, and sustainability
PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit’s first Digital White Paper tackles the fundamentals of responsible building
Green and climate heroes join forces to discuss how Asia Pacific can weather the current environmental crises and the looming effects of climate change